Become a member of the Grainger Museum.
Immerse yourself in the extraordinary life and interests of Percy Grainger by becoming a member of the Grainger Museum. Your support will ensure the preservation of this fascinating collection, and provide you with unique opportunities to engage with this dynamic museum.
- Invitations for members and their guests to exclusive events and tours
- Discounts at the Grainger Museum shop
- A regular Grainger Museum email newsletter with news and events
- A bi-annual members newsletter and copy of the University's Collections magazine
- A membership card and gift on joining
Can I cancel my Membership?
Grainger Museum memberships cannot be cancelled and are non-refundable.
Can I transfer my membership to some else?
Members cannot be transferred to another person or party.
How long is my membership valid for?
Payment is for the following calendar year. Renewal notices will be sent out in October each year.
What if my membership card is lost or stolen?
If your membership card is lost or stolen, please contact the Grainger Museum to organise a replacement.
Terms and Conditions
- Membership is non transferrable and only the person who applied for membership and signed the members card can use it.
- Membership is non-refundable.
- Membership period is for twelve months. Membership renewal notices are sent out towards the end of the twelve month period.
- A membership will be considered lapsed if not renewed by the due date.
- Prices are valid as of 19 February 2017.
- If your membership card is lost or stolen, please contact the Grainger Museum to organise a replacement. Members are responsible for ensuring their details and that of their membership remain correct at all time.
- The Grainger Museum reserves the right to update or change these terms and conditions of membership benefits at any time without prior notice.